The biggest problem that most people have about managing their money is that they lie to themselves. Here are the top 10 biggest lies.
- 'It's good debt.'
- 'I'm earning a return of X%.'
- 'I'll start saving later.'
- 'I'll be earning more in the future.'
- 'I don't have enough to invest.'
- 'I deserve this.'
- 'I saved money on this purchase.'
- 'I got approved for this credit card, so my debt can't be too bad.'
- 'I'm young, I don't need health insurance.'
- 'I get paid well, so this crappy job is worth it.'
You can read more about each of these lies at The 10 most expensive lies we tell ourselves about money - Business Insider